The following is my Preschool and Pre-Kindergarten History curriculum. As time goes on I will continue to add projects that correspond with each of these units. You can also find projects for these units on my Pinterest boards.
Historical Figures Unit – Exposure to the following people: Betsy Ross, George Washington (specifically the Cherry Tree story), Abraham Lincoln, Martin Luther King, and the First Americans.
- Abraham Lincoln Virtual Tour from The National Park Service
- Early Settlers Unit from Living Life Intentionally
- Show your child an American flag. Explain to them what each symbol represents.
- American Flag Through History Coloring Pages from Apples for the Teacher
- George Washington and the Cherry Tree Printables from First-School.ws
- Christopher Columbus Mini Pack from 3 Dinosaurs
** To form my preschool/pre-kindergarten curriculum outline I searched other curriculums to see what information they were covering. I also used the book “What Your Preschooler Should Know.” Finally, I added any subjects in which my son has shown interest. From there I searched for fun projects and educational activities that would teach the information for these units. If you have any questions about the information covered here please let me know **